We believe that every child is extraordinary and can scale great heights if provided with the right learning opportunities. Shanthi Nikethan Educational society sponsor’s education to 40 students every year which helps the children learn, grown and be ready for future outcomes.
BECOME A REGULAR DONOR
We appreciate one time & monthly donations but it is always good to opt for regular giving (or direct debit) to help us plan for long-term growth and ensure more number of children get the opportunity of quality education. Your regular donation allows us to implement impactful programmes which will bring about a substantial change in their lives.
“Your support will lead to more opportunities in building future generation”.
WHEN YOU SPONSOR/DONATE
- You are not just helping the child go to school but are addressing all the factors that are keeping the child out of it
- You are also helping build opportunities for the child’s family to have a sustainable source of livelihood and income
- You are helping children with limited means to sharpen skills to enable them to secure a life of dignity for themselves
- With your regular and generous contribution, we are able to march steadily towards achieving the goals
- For complete Annual child sponsorship is ₹ 15,000
HOW TO SPONSOR/DONATE
We provide several options for you to donate. Apart from Credit &Debit Cards, you can also pay using Mobile Payments application like GPAY & PAYTM.
FOR CASH OR CHEQUE DEPOSITS, PLEASE USE THE BELOW DETAILS :
IFSC : IBKL0000594
Branch: Sultan bazar, Andhra Pradesh
One who desires to work for the cause of the society shall be a member on payment of the fee prescribed.
- PATRON : One who pays a sum of Rs.5,000/- in lumpsum shall be a patron.
- LIFE MEMBER : One who pays a sum of Rs.3,000/- shall be a life member.
- MEMBER : One who pays a sum of Rs.1500/- per month shall be a member.
- Subscriber : Who pays a monthly subscription of Rs.500 shall be a nominal member, but he/she shall not have admission in a general body.
Termination of Membership :
A member shall cease to be a member on following grounds :
- By withdrawal of membership from the Society. A member desiring to withdraw his membership shall give a month’s notice in advance to the Society.
- By committing default in payment of the prescribed subscription or failute to attend the three consecutive meetings without prior intimation to the Secretaty or without any reasonable cause.
- By the death of a member.
- By removal of a member by a resolution of the managing committee, in case the activities of a member are detrimental to the interest of the Society.
Note: To become a member of the society please contact the general body at the society office and every donor is not considered as a member of the society.